Monday, March 27, 2006

Dead or Dying

I must apologize for not posting in over a month. I'm sure no one will read this now! Dang!!! Why am I the laziest person ever? Oh well, if I don't post for that long again, it means I'm dead or dying. I have the worst cold in the history of the universe. Actually, it's probably a combination of pneumonia and a sinus infection. Everyone's all like "Why don't you go to the doctor?" So I figured it can't hurt. Problem is, I don't have a doctor, and I have this silly insurance that says I can only go to doctors at the hospital that I work at. So today I called a new doctor and made an appointment. For two weeks from now. Yes. There's a good chance I'll die between now and then. I guess when you're a new patient, they aren't as eager to give you an appointment right away. I had to call in sick two days last week. The funniest thing that happened to me this past weekend was when I got really hungry on Sunday, I went to Wendy's, and while I was there, a teenage girl recognized me. I was so embarrassed because I hadn't showered in five days and I pretty much had a beard because I hadn't shaved in about eight days.

Hey everyone! Check this out
  • http://www.wlup.com
  • HAHAHAHA It's Danielle!!! The picture might not be up anymore in a couple days, but I went with Danielle this weekend (even though I was deathly ill) to an open casting call for the loop rock girl contest. They liked her, and she got called back for round two. I hope she wins! Or at least makes it to the final round. It was funny because they were probably supposed to be asking her questions about her, but they asked her a bunch of questions about me! They were like, "I noticed that Karl came with you today. Isn't he the coolest?" and "So, does Karl get more attention from hot girls when you go out?"

    Everyone should check out Joe's blog
  • http://gnomeattic.blogspot.com
  • He pointed out some interesting things that I forgot about. His hilarious line when he went out to introduce himself to Brittany and Sarah and said, "I'm the last guy, so both of you are with me!" and they both got up and started to walk in. Also, he mentioned that I did a body shot off of one of the girls on the first night. I forgot about that! Awesome! Plus one of the funniest things was when Thais was giving her speech and said something about living for our children, and I asked her what if one doesn't have any children, and she responded with "Karl, your children are my children." At which point I turned to the crowd and gave them a bow.

    ok, my bed calls to me. my illness won't heal if I don't sleep. more to follow in the coming days. I promise.

    7 Comments:

    At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heya Karl, hope you get well soon!! i'm a fan of beauty and the geek and all you peeps were awesome:) I'm a Malaysian who is currently studying in England. So greetings from good ol' England eh?! Ta!!

    p.s. feel free to visit my blog and leave some comments:)

     
    At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What is this?! A Karl blog? i have no idea how i got here.

    -Sheena.

    you OK buddy?

     
    At 7:45 AM, Blogger the doctor said...

    yikes! please do take care of yourself and get well soon. you can't die before i meet you. hah!

    anyway, you might just want to spend the money and go see another doc and get doped up on meds :p you really don't want to drag this on for that long.

     
    At 7:48 AM, Blogger the doctor said...

    and i have your blog's feed syndicated to livejournal ... so whenever you post, i'll see your posting on my friends list.

     
    At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Take care and get some sleep while you can get it.
    *hugs*
    pssttt... try some ol'fashion chicken soup instead Wendy's, that stuff'll kill you sooner! lol
    Sarah 'mother hen'

     
    At 3:05 PM, Blogger Karl said...

    julia: Sweet! I have fans from overseas! I will check out your blog

    sheena: You found it! I think I'm getting better

    james kirk: Awesome, I'm glad I'll still have a few readers!

    sarah: I know, Wendy's isn't the best choice, but I was home alone and there wasn't any food.

     
    At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    False! There's a big pot of chicken soup in the fridge, and the freezer is full.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home